Sunday, January 3, 2021

March 22 1951

 Dear Dad,

How are you? How is the weather in Tokyo. We are all breathing and healthy. The weather here is quite nice. Well I just finished a letter to Bob and I still have to write to Grandma and Grandaddy. Well it is about time I wrote some letters isn't it. Well I guess I never told you about my grades last time, did I? Well, here they are (Ugh!) Latin -C
Geometry - A
English - B
Mech. Draft - B
Gym - B
Well, they aren't bad are they? Net time I hope to raise them. I am going to order an orchid tomorrow morning. I thought I would get her an orchid so it would still be good for her birthday. Good idea, huh!

Well Sunday is the day Ginger is going to be baptied. Boy will I be proud. Well time to say so long

Your son with hugs and x's
George


No comments:

Post a Comment