Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Going through old photos

Mara and Toby

My current project is going through my oldest backup drive before I couldn't get anything off of it. I have gone through thousands of photos, emailed some off to the people in them and saved what I wanted to keep. I still have the three biggest folders to go today. Fortunately there were a lot of duplicated. Why do I feel bad deleting photos of kids who's names I do remember but I haven't communicated with them for 5 or more years. I have no idea how to reach them. There are even some kids whose names I don't remember. I feel less bad about deleting them. But have some really cute photos I kept of some of them. I know who the horses are in all the photos. Not all the names of the dogs though. Many of them, but not all. I am glad digital photos don't take a lot of space. I will be keeping a lot, but my rule for myself is that I have to be able to label them if I am keeping them. I think I will be doing this for years. Especially since I try to take new photos daily. 

Debbie on Saddig

Smokey lake




No comments:

Post a Comment