Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Jet skiing Lake Livingston

 My newest nephew bought a jet ski this summer after he went jet skiing with some friends. He learned to safely navigate Lake Livingston, which is full of trees from when the CCC built the dam. He explored with his wife, had fun with friends, and made sure to invite all of us family members out for adventures regularly. At first, I was a bit nervous. I didn't want to fall off the jet ski. I was also afraid I would knock him off. I discovered if you can ride a cantering horse, you can stay on a jet ski. You do have to hold on tight when it launches over waves, and I bet if he went faster than 20mph ((it can go 60) you'd feel like you were in a horse race. I enjoy riding with him. I would not want to drive it myself. You have to stay very alert and don't have time to watch the scenery or the birds. I am looking forward to late spring when the lake is warm enough to go out again. A lot of photos wind up crooked, we are on a moving object. My little camera does pretty good. I do very little editing so the photos are mostly as taken.


















No comments:

Post a Comment