Saturday, October 17, 2020

Sunset watching at Lake Livingston State Park

 

I am getting my posts out of order because I want to....

Last night I put on my schedule to watch the sunset and made sure I did it. I had printed a day pass for Lake Livingston State park fbor both Thursday and Friday. When I did it, I wasn't certain which day we would go. Mom and I went for lunch Thursday and I practiced casting my fly rod. I got better than the first time. But I still have a lot to learn. I would love to learn to fish with a fisherperson. I went to the state park last night with my camera to watch the birds and the sunset. I had an amazing time just wandering around watching by myself. I left with a smile on my face and resolved to do something like that once a week. 

I didn't edit any of the photos, they are as taken...

























No comments:

Post a Comment