Sunday, September 6, 2020

Donna Andrews

 


When I read, I usually stick with nonfiction. I enjoy most of it and find it a little less engrossing than the fiction I like. But, I was in the mood to read fiction, something funny, light, with a bit of suspense. I stumbled across a book by Donna Andrews in the humor/mystery section of my libraries e books. It costs nothing to try a new book this way, so I figured why not? Well, she is a really good writer in my opinion, her story line is realistic, but slightly unpredictable, her characters are very likable, and they are funny enough to make a reader smile, sometimes laugh. Unfortunately, there were 27 books in the series in my library. I read them one after the other for hours at a time. I would finish a book at two in the morning and wake up to start another because I could. Then after a month, I sadly read them all. Her newest one is in my Amazon cart. I don't often buy books, but I might soon buy myself a present. I will wait until I really need a dose of humor again. I wonder when she will write another.

No comments:

Post a Comment