Friday, May 22, 2020

Teatime

I have been lax on daily photos. I took a couple of days off facebook also, until someone said they missed my morning photos. I was reading a book called Joyful about incorporating joy into your life. One of the assignments is a joy journal. (Like a thankful journal). I am going to do it. And I will steer my business plan toward spreading joy for other with my photos. That way if I sell it is a bonus, but if people say the photos made them smile, I meet my plan. Also thinking of adding pet photography and garden photography. Both I am good at. And it is difficult for people to take photos of their own pets. They pets like to be too close to get good pictures.

On to teatime..

Last Sunday, mom hosted a tea party for two of her daughters and one of her grandaughters. It was fun. She baked for 2 days. got out all the fancy dishes and served the tea Tammy brought back on the plane from Mystic, Connecticut when we went to visit Tammy's son. I got to eat the leftovers for a couple days after the party. While they were good as leftovers. They were best on the fancy china with people I enjoyed being around.








No comments:

Post a Comment