Saturday, May 9, 2020

May 9, 2020

My sister drags us out for walks on her lunch break. The road by her house is actually pretty, even though it is long, straight, and hot asphalt. Thursday I took my camera and lagged behind. I had a lot of nice choices. Some I need to retry, so for the next several walks there I will be letting them leave me lagging. I really liked the trees in the pastures, but didn't get anything really good of them. I was playing with getting the Lumix to focus on different things. I haven't learned to do the manual focus on it but am learning to get it to focus on what I want. Sometimes I am to slow what I am trying to photograph disappears.  I would love a 1 hour lesson or workshop one day. Meanwhile I will enjoy learning on my own. 
Lizard on my porch. It took a lot of shots. I love his textures, and his little ears.

One of the morning doves. Well fed and healthy.

I need to retry this. I can't get closer. The fields are fenced.

So where does the sun shine from?

This is a really lovely pond by someone's house. I didn't notice it until I was taking photos. Stopping to take photos really helps me to notice my surroundings.

Tomorrow I think I will do the magnolia series. From bud to finish. The magnolias are neat. Each blossom changes daily, like mushrooms do.

No comments:

Post a Comment